Tuesday 18 October 2016

Tuesday Tasty: Apple Bread



I hate to get bore at home. Whenever I am free, I find a way to get busy. Reading a book is the best free time activity and what I am reading now a days is FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell. You cannot believe I was searching for it every where and finally got it! 

But the topic is not book so let's keep the books at side and bring your recipe book so we will learn Apple Bread today! Perfect for the Fall season. Apples are every where now a days so that will be easy for you.




RECIPE FOR APPLE BREAD

Ingredients:



This is all you need. But you'll need approx. 1hr 20m to make a perfect apple bread. Here is the distribution:

Recipe:


And your Bread is ready!! 

 

I hope you enjoyed this yummy post! And if you did, do tell me in the comment section below!

See you in another blog!

Taataa!!

15 Statements:

  1. Yum! Apple is my favourite baking fruit. This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Banana bread is big in our house but i never considered trying apple bread! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! :-)
      Thanks for such an over whelming comment!

      Keep commenting!

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of apple bread, this is so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Unknown! I would love to know more about you :-)

      Delete
  4. I love flavoured breads....Apple is my favorite fruit and a bread with it sounds yum to me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I love the way you reciprocated to my post. Thank you so much Lubna!

      Delete
  5. Yummy! I haven't tasted apple bread but it looks like a hug in my tummy waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad! Do try this, it's too good. Actually, better than bakery fruit buns.

      Delete
  6. Ohh this recipe looks yummy. I have tasted banana bread but not apple bread before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tasted banana bread. I want to try that out!

      Thank you for your comment Sainab!
      Bazigah x

      Delete
  7. Oh I have yet to try banana and apple bread! But I have been trying to get back to baking! and this recipe looks so easy! Will definitely try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Ayesha! I am always in search of new taste and I would love to try banana bread too.

      Thank you for stopping by!
      Bazigah x

      Delete
  8. I would love to bake this as well♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template