Monday 21 November 2016

WINTER WOW: Best Moisturizing Creams For Winters




Hello Winters! Oh, Sorry, I mean Hello you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Today I will be talking about the same! Winters! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ But on different topic. Dryness is the real tension of winters. Winter comes with dryness. But we have a solution of course. MOISTURIZING LOTIONS AND COLD CREAMS. 

Let us talk about the best of all moisturizing creams and lotions. It will be easy for you to choose from. I am gonna review some lotions and cold creams in my upcoming blog posts which also can be helpful for you. Let's just focus on one thing right now, which is,  "the best" .😊😊


Best Picks:

1. Vaseline Total Moisture:

Available in three different flavours and odors, Vaseline brings you one of the best moisturizing lotions and it is worth it. It is multi layered and moisturizes the skin deeply. It is Best For Dry Skin. 
  • - For fresh and light feeling skin
  • - Pure aloe + stratys 3
  • - Multi layer moisture 
  • Price In Pakistan: It is available in three sizes with different price for each. You can shop it online too in TazaMart.pk , Or Saloni.pk 

IT: 
- Contains Aloe Vera
- Makes Skin Smooth and Fresh
- Hydrates Skin Very Well
- Gives Moisture To Dry Skin
- Reduces Dryness


2. Pond's Cold Cream:

Unlike ordinary cleansers, POND’S Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. Then how can't it be better? 

Essential Features:

  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Won't clog pores 

IT: 
  • Sweet Scent
  • Multipurpose Cream
  • Moisturizing and Hydrating skin
  • Absorb Instantly
  • Long Lasting For 4 Hours
Price In Pakistan: You can easily shop it from gomart.pk for just Rs. 100



3. L'OREAL White Perfect Day Cream:

If you are skin freak like me and very sensitive about your skin then Loreal's products are a better option. White Perfect Day Cream brightens your skin and gives healthy glow to your skin.

IT:

  • White Perfect Fairness Control Day Cream lightens the skin tone and reduces brown spots
  • Gives softer, smoother and moisturized Skin
  • Complexion appears more luminous and rosy with tourmaline gemstone
  • Melanin Vanish helps to reduce spots and brightens the skin tone
  • SPF 17 and PA++ protects from skin damage
  • Day after day the complexion appears more even.

Price In Pakistan: You can buy it for Rs. 999 from Saloni.pk


4. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel:

A perfect treat for Gel lovers. If you avoid using creams then Garnier provides you refreshing gel. Yes, it is really refreshing. It's texture is non oily. 

A nice, light moisturizer! Goes on smooth, absorbs quickly. 
IT: 
  • Locks in moisture for 24 hours
  • Blocks out dryness
  • Oil free with Vitamin E
  • Dermatologist tested for safety

Price In Pakistan: It is available online in storemass.com for PKR 1757


5. Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream:

A herbal treat! It refreshes and hydrates skin and prevent skin from damaging. It contains aloe Vera which nourishes and moisturizes the skin in Winters. Other extracts are also the ingredients of this cream. 50ml, 100ml and 200ml are the available Pack Sizes.

IT:

Provides you all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection.

Price In Pakistan: Available For Rs. 150 in Saloni.pk 




These are creams which are on the list of *Best* this winters. These are also available easily in different markets in Pakistan and abroad. Do you use any of these creams? Do tell in the comment sectionπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

11 Statements:

  1. What a range of moisturisers. I've just been using coconut oil and shea butter on myself and that seems to work for me. I have such sensitive skin so anything with fragrance is a no no for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love garnier in the winters! the rest of the season, my skin hates it! gives a total moisture bomb to my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Vaseline line and the Aveeno line. They do wonders for my dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the vaseline and Garneir ceeams. I haven't used the Loreal one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss some of these brands. I Remember them from when I used to live in Dubai :( I do need to get something like this for myself especially my face considering how much we have the heater on lately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thus,this,this.
    Everyone wrote about using moisturizing creams but no one tell which one to use.
    You solved my problem.I am using Vaseline,its good but I guess i should try Garnier too.
    Thanks for solving my problem❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thus,this,this.
    Everyone wrote about using moisturizing creams but no one tell which one to use.
    You solved my problem.I am using Vaseline,its good but I guess i should try Garnier too.
    Thanks for solving my problem❤
    And also you've written prices as well so it's easy to choose which one to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i use nivea and love it. himalay is my fav too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Vaseline products for dry skin during winters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so detailed! Thank you - my skin gets REALLY dry in the winter- I live in England, so I now use a completely natural moisturiser that has argan oil and shea butter which I find works really well since I don't have to keep reapplying it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. I'm always in need of good moisturizes for the wintertime and I love how these are affordable as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template