Saturday 10 December 2016

Product Review Series: Aloe Heat Lotion


As I told on Instagram and Facebook that I'll be doing the Review Series of different products of the same brand, this is my first post of Aloe Vera Product Review Series. If you are still not aware of what post I am talking about, here it is:


This product was sent to me by Aloe Vera Pakistan.  Forever Living  based in Arizona manufactures skin care products naturally from aloe Vera since 1978.

It is a heat lotion and contains some warming agents which gives the deep massage to the body. It relieves the tiredness of muscles and is a great massage companions. 

After a along tired day, a massage is an effective way to relief tiredness but who's gonna do the massage? Aloe Heat Lotion is the solution. It soothes the aching muscles and gives relaxing effect to your brain. It is pH balanced, lubricating lotion designed for a soothing massage. 


For working women like my mother, no lotion can be this effective. I got total four samples of this heat lotion and gave two to my mum. I asked her to test it so it will be easy for me to review. 

After some days, literally my mother asked me if I have more of these so she can have them too.

The Aloe Heat Lotion's main ingredient is Aloe Vera Gel and Natural Oils. Combination makes an ideal massage companion for tired muscles and dry skin. It gives warm massage after sport or work outs. It helps reducing the swelling or pains. The deep penetrating power of Aloe Vera will bring your muscles fast relief from straining. 


It is white in color with thick texture. It is a mixture of both gel and oils that's the reason the texture is thick. It has clinical scent. It is suitable for both adults and children. The absorption is really quick.


I really loved the whole experience I had with this lotion. It lasts for very long and the scent is not sweet but I liked the scent too. 

"Say Good-Bye to the pain killers because this lotion is much better than those strange scented tablets."

Directions For Use: 

 Apply liberally and massage into skin as needed. Avoid contact with eyes.

Pros:

  • Soothes tired muscles
  • Ideal massage companion
  • Helps reducing pain and swellings
  • Long lasting
  • Good for aching muscles
  • Heating Agent

Cons:

  • I found no Cons in it.


If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋

I would love to hear from you! 😃😃


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

8 Statements:

  1. Ma sha Allah seems like a great product to use after a long day of working in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this after a day out with my children! Looks great. Just wondering if it's all natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find me some Aloe Heat Lotion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh will have to try this! Am always aching these days...will be good for my muscles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This sounds good and I think I should try using it. Will try and order some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen so many people use this product. I can imagine it'd help me with muscle pain after gym/exercise... something I should definitely get round to using x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried the aloe heat oil before. Works quite well and really helped with some muscle pains I was having

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just need this,it looks so good & it will be really helpful for me I guess.
    Can't wait to use it❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template