Thursday 22 December 2016

Product Review Series: Aloe Jojoba Shampoo


Hey ladies,

Winter is all about laziness. Laziness makes us curl up in bed under a warm blanket. And taking bath in Winters is probably a war with your heart. 

I was doing a review series and this is successfully my second post of the series. Yeye! First was about Aloe Heat Lotion. You can read the post just right here 

The sample of the shampoo I got is a mixture of Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera Oil. I was very keen to use it because I wanted something very soothing for my hair because my hair is already very rough and frizzy and Winter doubles the roughness of my hairs. This is the thing I hate about Winters! *Sigh* 



It is pH balanced which is good for hairs. It also manages to make your hair smooth. Not only hair but your scalp too.

Aloe Vera oil makes the hair shine and smooth from inside. Its mild formulation soothes the hair which is very important in Winters.



It is yellowish in color and it's texture is like a gel which means it is thick. 
When I used this shampoo, After my hair was dried I felt my hair soft and smooth which is like a miracle to me. 

It fortifies the hair shafts and ends. It restores the lost moisture in hair. But although, it made my hair smooth but not shiny. It gives a silky texture to hair if you have a frizzy one. I asked my sister to use it too. Her hairs are of silky texture so she didn't feel any rare difference in her hair. 

It helps in removing the oil from hair. It removes flakiness and stickness of hair.

Directions For Use:

Apply in wet hair and massage to stimulate scalp and create a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly 

Pros: 

  • Strenghtens hair
  • Smooth hair
  • Suitable for all hair types
  • Cleansing Shampoo
  • Helps restoring moisture 

Cons:

  • Softness doesn't last long

I wasn't very happy about the results but it is the product you must give a try to. If you have a rough texture, this shampoo is really gonna give you the smooth texture for couple of days after using once. 

Thank you for taking out time to read my second post of the series. The next post would be of the last product I got from Aloe Vera Pakistan.  

See you in the next post Insha Allah :-)

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋

I would love to hear from you! 😃😃


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template