Saturday 24 December 2016

Product Review Series: Aloe Propolis Creme



Hi, 

And finally, this is the last post of the series. The two posts of the series I did before were on Aloe Heat Lotion and Aloe Jojoba Shampoo. 

Let me remind you about the brand again! These products were sent to me by Aloe Vera Pakistan.  Forever Living  based in Arizona manufactures skin care products naturally from aloe Vera since 1978.



It is excellent for moisturizing the skin and as a skin conditioner, I experienced it as the best. It is ideal for rashes and gives a smooth effect on skin. 

It is a rich blend of stabilize aloe vera gel and bee propolis, with other ingredients recognized for their contribution to healthy skin. 


It helps in maintaining the texture of skin. Its moisturizing power is so rich, and it is the thing which makes it the best from all the products of Aloe Vera. 

It contains Bee Propolis Anti Biotics which kills bacteria of the skin. I really liked this cream because of it's amazing scent. I am happy that it is not clinical. 


Directions For Use:

Apply liberally as needed


Pros:


  • Rich with natural gel
  • Contains bee propolis
  • Helps in maintaining healthy skin
  • Maintains texture
  • Good Moisturizing power
  • Helps soothing the skin.

Cons:

  • Sticky texture.
  • Requires time to absorb into skin

Forever Living Products In a Nutshell:

Talking about my experience with the products, I enjoyed the experience over all. It was good as all the products were made from natural oils and gel which is definitely a very good point about this brand. I liked the propolis cream the most from all the three but The heat Lotion worked well for my mum. 


If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋

I would love to hear from you! 😃😃

Thank you for taking out time and reading my complete series of reviews! You all are my motivation.

Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template