Saturday 3 December 2016

Why These Beauty Trends Must be 1 Of Your Deadly Sins


Just started reading The Perfect Girl by Gilly Macmillan. I added this book in my book list blog. You can read the post here I loved the first chapter. Winter is all about snuggling in the bed with your blanket on and reading about beauty and fashion. 

Trend is something every girl not every girl but even guys too love to follow. Me too. Today is makeup day for my blog so I am telling you some amazing makeup trends you can do this winter. Yes, without getting charged by police. 

Everyday gets better just by doing makeup and everyday makeup can be trend. You can make statement too. 

 1. Dark Lips:




Dark lips are the perfect thing to do this winter. I love dark colors. And I love trend so both sums up my love. 

 2. Switch to Rainbows Eyes:


Rainbow eyes. Looks phenomenal indeed. Don't be curious for what color for what dress. Apply the whole color palette on your eyes!

 3. The Glittery Lips:


Glitter is my theme! I love glitter. Glitter adds glamour to the thing and everyone is loving the glitter lips. *Glitter On The Lips*

4. Smokey Eyes Says it All:


Smokey? Smokey. Smokey things have always topped the lists of trends. Personally, I don't like this trend. I don't know why, but I just don't!

5. Salty Hair For The Beach:


Saltiness is no just for summer but winter welcomes this trend too. I love this trend because my hair is always very salty and I don't have to work hard for it. *Laziness wins every time*

6. Pastel Trend:


Pastels have always been my one of the favorite color groups. This time, pastels come on lips as an exciting trend. 

7. Just Lashes Things:


Long Lashes with perfect liners are the most perfect thing on eyes. It makes statement indeed.

8. Metallic Foil Shadows:


Foil Shadows! 

9. Gothic Makeup:


Gothic is my love. I would love to do it on my wedding day! Aha :p  I am joking. But this is a must-to- follow trend.

10. Switching Nails To Blue:


Winter is blue, that's why the nails should be blue too. This is the rule of fashion! 


Now a days, these beauties are the talk of the town. These are aesthetically so gorgeous. Try one of these and make the statement among your friends. 
What are your plans then? 

Just do it, because you can! 

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

P.s I don't own any of the above picture except the title picture. The source is Google Images.


10 Statements:

  1. Hey, Salam. I am visiting from Muslimah Bloggers. I adore the chic look of your blog! Wow! Some of those looks are so bold for my daily grind HAHA. I am a Goth at heart, so I always fall for the smokey and the Gothic. I've done heavy eyeliner, red mascara, and blue mascara - never beyond! I'll be a frequent visitor and shall be following you on social media as well.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikum Assalam Abbie! Thank you so much for the compliment! I don't think these trends would work for daily basis. Even, I don't use makeup. But if you wanna look a little bold, these beauty trends will help you out!

      Baizgah
      xx

      Delete
  2. OMG😍
    I don't know how to use makeup & feeling extremely sad after seen such beautiful pictures.
    Them dark lips,smokey eyes etc
    But I'll try no matter what😭
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also so bad in makeup that I always have to ask my little sister to do the eye liner thing to me! Thank you so much for such an over whelming comment :-)

      Bazigah,
      xx

      Delete
  3. Are rainbow eyes really in... ? I wondered if the colorful eyes fashion from the 80's was going to come back in. Some of these looks are definitely quite bold for me :) It's really all about our style & personality I really smokey eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, rainbow eyes are the talk of the town these days. Yes, you are right it is really about our style. Doing bold makeup is about your choice even I won't go for such dark lips or rainbow eyes!

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Bazigah xx

      Delete
  4. Ohhh, I really like the dark lipstick, but not black, maybe dark pink/brown. Usually I just go for natural nude look when it comes to makeup. The smoky eyes is always a timeless look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark lips are just a wow in winters! I even love pastels a lot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the dark lips simply because dark reds, emerald greens, anything dark is my color and matches my skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not that experimental to try all those trends, but I do love the smokey eye look xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template