Wednesday 18 January 2017

Why Breathable Nail Polish is the New Black


Today's post is one of my favorite discussions to do. I love to discuss beauty. Who doesn't? What ever the topic is (related to beauty) my opinion is a must have. Lol! I am not being proud but you can say I like beauty things. I like when someone talks about beauty. 

Resuming to the topic, we're discussing today *WHY BREATHABLES ARE BETTER* No, no no! Breathables are not at all new. The concept first came to be in 2013 when Inglot appeared with its O2M Breathable Nail Enamel (in glossy and, later, matte finishes). 

 What Is Breathable Nail Polish?

It is basically a polish that creates an impermeable layer that keeps nails from getting the water and oxygen they need to stay healthy. The product helps keep the nails in the best condition while wearing nail enamel. You can say, the nails can breath even after they are covered by nail enamel.




Why Breathables Are Better?

Reading out the reviews and experiencing it myself, I can clearly state without any kind of pause that : *Breathable are far better than Peel offs" 

Yes, really! Like I am wearing peel off now and I cant understand why I am taking it off with my teeth just because they can be taken off so easily? Liked peel off a time back, when it was on fireee! But, now I think Breathables have replaced the peel off thingy. 

The breathable nail enamels have been a long debate since it came in the spot light due to issues of doing wudhu with it. Nail polishes are taken off when doing wudhu because it prevents the water from penetrating on our nail's surface which means your wudhu is not done. But, some people (not some, but 70 out of 100) believe that you can do the wudhu with the breathables being applied so you can say this is WUDHU FRIENDLY




Breathable Nail Polishes Brands ↓↓

These are brands selling Halal Breathables. You can check their sites by clicking on their names!
Till then bye!

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋

I would love to hear from you! 😃😃


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx



0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template