Thursday 29 December 2016

Winter Collection Of Some Well Known Brands.. But, Who Has Got The Best Of All?



Hello, 

Hope you all are enjoying your day. 
It is so disappointing when you're getting no time to do regular posting on your social media because of your exams. Yes, I am stressed about my exams a lot so I can not do the posting with punctuality. I am sorry for that. 

And as I scrolled my Instagram profile, many pictures realted to fashion and clothing passed through my eyes, passed, passed and passed... Then why not writing a blog post for the thing which is really in these days? You got me right! Every brand is launching their Winter Collection these days. 
Let's get started and see some of our favorite Winter Collections of our favorite brands.

WINTER COLLECTION OF BRANDS: 

  

Khaadi

Every one loves khaadi for their amazing collection of every festive season.  You can see it when they announced about their Winter Collection Coming Soon! 


What you say about their Collection? Have a look here:


 And What about this? 


My favorite is the orange one from the collection. Have a look closely!


They have got a nice collection this season! You can see more of it on their Instagram page here. or shop it online from here

Khas:

And when they introduced about their Chiffon collection for Winters:




Won't you have a look on their amazing collection?


And let me alarm you again! Khas is on Sale!!! Till 31st December :-)


Stalk their Instagram account  from here!  Happy shopping! And stalking tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Al Karam Studio

This is how they introduced their dazzling collection!




Their collection is breathetaking! 



This brand cares about the trend too!


ANAYA By Kiran Chaudhry

Look how every one drooled over their intro!


A video posted by ANAYA by Kiran Chaudhry (@anayabykiranchaudhry) on  



This brand is reaching the ultimate height and their collection is so perfect!


BTW Pakistan 

By The Way Pakistan is the new hot favorite brand of the town.. And Why not? They have such amazing collection to show!





Which Brand's Collection was your favorite?

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I would love to hear from you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

20 Statements:

  1. i am so down with the brand game! I loved Khaadi at one point but now i have let it go. I pick what I like even if its not branded! Although beech tree has come up with an amazing collection and they're really upping their game this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! Even I don't go with everything branded! Sometimes, street side tailors do the better job!

      Delete
  2. OMG....can't take my eyes...such a fashion loaded post....every dress looks awesome to me...tough choice...most of the brands are still not available in India...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lubna for your over whelming comment!

      Delete
  3. They are all gorgeous I wouldn't know how to choose lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting collection! I can look all day. Are they really meant for the cold winter? Or it that just the name of the collection/ time they are released?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all pretty but I think I prefer Khaadi the most x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I don't really stick on one brand. I love experiencing new things.

      Delete
  6. I have no clue why comments are not passing by. Let me Try with my Google I'd.
    I love your compilation posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iihahs! Your comment jsut passed by :) Thank you so much!
      I am sorry if you faced any kind of problem trying to comment!

      Delete
  7. I wish you the best on your exams! I looove the Khaas collection! Especially the black outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nazima for wishing me! My exams went great Alhamdulillah! Yes, khas has such a nice collection to choose from!

      Delete
  8. Loving these pieces! Bookmarked for future reference :) (www.beautywithzainy.com and www.spicyfusionkitchen.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is one of essentially the most widespread and simply accessible networks for e-shopping in Pakistan. There are two basic ways by which shopping will be made both feasible and fun on SmartBazar.PK. First one is the shop by class facility and different is searching by desired keyword. All of the attainable necessities for Ladies, Men and youngsters along with other home goods and electronics will also be bought from this site. Clothing, shoes and accessories for eachone are available. Computing and technology is also a significant class on this site. Shopping over here may be very easy. Simply by selecting the item you like and providing them element information about your advertdress you possibly can shop anything in just some moments. Money is paid on delivery. Buy tights for women Online in Pakistan At SmartBazar.Pk.


    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever since dresses for women came into the fashion front, there has been a rage and women have embraced this style more dearly than ever. From Hollywood to Bollywood and eventually to street style, dresses have seen so many transitions through its journey. You can style it in a number of ways according to the occasion. Wear it to work or to an after-office party, the choice is yours! party dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice winter collection, it is a growing trend that e-shopping is flourishing in pakistan day by day. People gets rare time to go out and shop, so mostly people now prefers online shopping in pakistan. which is the best way to save time, money, avoid polution and other hazards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice dresses for more dresses like this please visit our site Rawaaj UK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice article, thank you for the sharing. Love all the designs of womens clothing. Thanks you for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template