Saturday 14 January 2017

Staggering Lipstick Hacks You Need To Know!



Girlies!😍😍 

If you're following me on Instagram then you must know that I am a lipstick holic! I just love lip colors. I think they are more long lasting and make your face look more fresh! 

Giving lifestyle tips, I decided now, to do the beauty hacks type thing. You know, beauty is a major part of lifestyle and without beauty life becomes so ugly. 


MIND BLOGGING LIPSTICK HACKS TO FOLLOW

1. Don't Let Your Lipstick On Your Teeth!


Do it like this↑ to get all the extra lip color on your finger, better than having them on your teeth. It will look gross for sure!

2. Use Talcum Powder To Give Your Lip Color A Matte Finish:


Talcum on your lips! To make your lipstick Matte (my favorite finish), apply your favorite lip color on your lips and apply a coat of translucent powder to give it a Matte Finish.

3. Blot Away! 

Use a tissue paper to blot it and make it last for long! What is better than coming from an event with the same color you appliedπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ 


4. Perfect Your Cupid's Bow:



5. Reattach Your Broken Lipstick!


6. Use The Remains Of Your Lipstick:


7. Store Your Lipstick In Refrigerator To Keep It From Melting:

 When it is Warm! 

8. Exfoliate Your Lips:

To keep it soft and look more plumpy when you apply lip color.


9. Lip color On Your Cheeks:

Apply your favorite color on your cheeks to give it more favorable look.


10. Use Hairspray To Remove Lipstick Stains:



11. Use a Concealer Before Lip Color:

To reshape it for better lips, better lips means better lip color, better lip color means better face, better face means YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL Voila!




12. Make Your Lips Look Bigger:

By, lining the little out from your lips



So, above were the tips, ready to rock you face! Hope you enjoyed today's post. See you in next! Till then, byee!

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I would love to hear from you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

Note: All pictures are sourced from Google Images except the title picture,

17 Statements:

  1. asalamu alaikum sister Bazigah,
    well ive always thought it was a bit weird to apply primer or foundation over lips then apply lip color, but i think i might do it soon. also, i am thinking of making my own lip scrub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikum Assalam, Thank you for your comment. To make your lip scrub, what you need is just vaseline and some sugar :-)

      Delete
  2. OMG there is this much about lip make up...Never knew that.....thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much I care about my lips, so yes! there will be much of its makeup. lol!

      Thanks for your comment pretty!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh the old blot technique lol! I use a toothbrush with soft bristles to scrub my lips or even a wash cloth after dampening with water and baking soda ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, toothbrush sounds better because it makes your lips plumpy too and I like it!

      Thank you for the comment Raya!

      Delete
  4. Lipstick in the fridge! Why have I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH! Now you can think of it!

      Thank you sweet Breharne for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. Cute post! I'm all about reusing and preventing waste so I loved the points about reattaching your lipstick or reusing it in other ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovee matte lipstick so the fact that you just told me how to make all of my lipsticks matte is too exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love Matte!

      Thank you so much Sainab for dropping by!

      Delete
  7. Really useful beauty hacks. Need to try out the exfoliating sbd concealer tipπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is how to keep lipstick off your teeth and the lipscrub, those are my go to hacks by far! Thank you for sharing :) love your blog it's so cute! (www.beautywithzainy.com and www.spicyfusionkitchen.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all my pleasure to share with you what you love! :)

      Thank you Zainab for your comment!

      Delete
  9. No. 7 is honestly the best hack ever. I love the cold feeling!!

    www.beautybyayeshaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template