Wednesday 30 November 2016

Body Moisturizer Review: Vaseline Dry Skin Repair



It's December finally! I don't know why, but I think November was a slow month. As I promised, today's post is also winter themed. Today, I will be sharing my experience about using a Body Moisturizer - Vaseline Dry Skin Repair 

The product claims to restore dry skin for 3 weeks and it is clinically proven. It contains micro drops of Vaseline jelly which gives it perfect restoring power. 


It restores the natural glow of skin. Smooth and non- greasy. It is pure white in color and the texture is thick when stored in cold place and light when it gets heat. It lasts longer than the ones I used. Yes, it really does. It smells nice and the sweet fragrance makes it more comfortable for me to use. 

It comes in different sizes and which is really good because it is Travel friendly. People who spend most of their time out in winters can easily just keep the small- sized one in their bags or anything they carry. It has glycerin to pull the moisture in  lower layers of skin too. (Yes, you can feel it too). It is Best for Dry Skin and I own dry skin that's the reason I loved it. So all the dry skins, get ready for the fight! 


Pros:-

  • Non- greasy
  • Thick
  • Moisturises deeply
  • Available in different bottle sizes
  • Good restoring power
  • Lasts longer
  • Leaves skin soft and hydrated
  • Absorbs quickly

Cons:-

  • Little Sticky 

 How To Use:

Apply Vaseline intensive care dry skin repair lotion as desired on your skin, Avoid applying it on your face if its oily.
Keep it away from direct sun light, this will make it super light and might make it work less, hence store it in a cool dry place.
In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. Can be used on children of any age.

Price in Pakistan: I don't remember the exact price but I can assure, you can buy it below the range of 1000 PKR.  

I Rate: 4.5/05

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

9 Statements:

  1. I have used the Vaseline cocoa body butter. Was a little too thin textured for my liking. I love a good thick hearty moisturizer. This one sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound nice... And I use glycerin and petroleum jelly to moisturize as us.. So would love to try these ingredients in a moisturizer for the lovely spa fragrance and feel which the basic ingredients don't provide :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must for winters and this is one of the best review of the product....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love the Vaseline moisturisers until I switched to shea butter. They always smell soo good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Vaseline moisturisers! Also love their Cocoa butter one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am using Vaseline.Its good & smells good too❤
    This is a great review written beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Vaseline products! Especially during the cold winters here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this brand in lotion but I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when a product is available in different bottle sizes. I prefer buying a smaller bottle that is easier for use while travelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template