Friday 28 October 2016

Make Your Fashion Statement This Winter 2016



He..llloo! 

Thrrrr... I am feeling co..ld. 

Not at all!! I am not feeling cold at all, instead I am happy that my favorite season is knocking at our doors. Yeye! So for the preparation for this new season, I cleaned my closet and finally found my winter things which included my hoody, my pink gloves, multi-colored socks and my black warm jacket. Yes, I am so excited for winters.



In my personal Instagram account, I shared my story with my friends so let me share it with you all too. 





This is what I shared! And also, if you're not yet following me on my Instagram account than you can follow me right here
 Done with gossips, now back to topic:

 HOW TO MAKE FASHION STATEMENT THIS WINTER 2016 :


I am just going to share with you all my favorite picks of winter which can surely make your fashion statement 2016 and yes, every one will be jealous. So don't you just stop right here but scroll and make it yours:


1. Statement Furs:

Statement furs are up on the trend and this will make the perfect fashion statement for winters. I can't wait to buy them. 
You can buy these online through social media and other websites, and then enjoyy the winter. *DROOLS*






2. Trooper Hats:

Sounds strange? Yes? Then look at these pictures and tell me if these are the style statement makers this year.




How cute these look! These are on my checklist this winter. 
And yes, for girls these are available in different styles. 



3. Camel Overcoats: 

Camel color is ever fav! These coats were also the trend last year and this year,  it brings out more effectiveness in it. Have a look:





4. Faux Fur Stoles:

I love furs and this year trend brings faux furs with faux fur stoles. How amazing is this! Yeah! I am dyeing for these literally. Actually, I am dyeing for each and every fashion to do this winter.






5. Platform Boots:

Boots? Boots.
Boots have always been the trend for winters and this time trend takes you to the other kind of boot which are Platform Boots. These look super awesome. Take a look:





You can find these boots in both lace- up and simple styles.


6. Extra Long Sleeves:

Now it is the time to leave your closet and inquire your elder sister's closet to find her full sleeve shirt. If it is her full sleeved shirt than it will be extra long sleeved for you so "kaam bhi ban gaya aur paise bhi kharch nahi hoye" Haha :D  It was not a joke, you can try it yaar. Take a look at the celebrities and different women, how they stole their elder sister's shirts and made a style statement for year 2016 :-D 






So that was all for today. You know what? Today I really enjoyed writing because it was about fashion and fashion is my favorite kind of talk. 


Now you can make your own fashion statement this winter and if you liked my post then do tell me in the comments. 


Thanks for reading,

Bazigah Murad x

25 Statements:

  1. The fur stoles looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes! You are right :) I love them too.

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely a good pick of the coats and boots. I have lots of coats, jackets and boots but I am still looking to buy more now after looking at your photos.

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trooper hats are my favorite kind of winter accessories...
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice shahneela :-)

      Thanks for dropping by,
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  4. The part of the country where I stay....the mercury level hardly drops down in any season...I can say...it is round the year sunny only....wearing these clothes and walking in snow is a dream....Absolutely beautiful post...your tips will be very helpful to the people where the temperatures go beyond zero...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sad for you. Thank you Lubna :')

      Thanks for dropping by,
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  5. I'm all for the statement furs and the camel overcoats! they're gorgeous and can't wait myself to get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camel overcoats are my favorite Sainab! Thank you for commenting :-)

      Thanks for dropping by,
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  6. this reminds me how much I need a new coat.
    it is getting too cold too quick!

    Aishah
    www.grainsandgains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, go get it!

      Thanks for dropping by,
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  7. I love winter! My favorite is the camel overcoat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Both are my favs :-)

      Thanks for dropping by,
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  8. Long sleeves looks like the trend of Abaya a few years ago. Fur coat n camel coat would be soo heavy for our weather here. Nevertheless looks good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long sleeves looks like the trend of Abaya a few years ago. Fur coat n camel coat would be soo heavy for our weather here. Nevertheless looks good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all my pleasure Iihahs! :-)

      Thanks for dropping by!
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  10. Thank you ! I have a aquascutum vintage coat that i bring out every year they are timelsss and a really good investment as they will last literally decades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Yes, they are long lasting!

      Thanks for dropping by!
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  11. I've always been in love with winter and fall! I've always loved furs and even with the fact that I'm living in Saudi, I have an amazing white fox fur coat that I cannot wait to wear during my winter vacations! Thanks for sharing!

    - AH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still craving for the fur coat! Lucky you!

      Thanks for dropping by!
      Much love,
      Bazigah Murad xx

      Delete
  12. All these innovative product ranges add credibility to our brand name and make us stand out from the competitors as customers are able to buy the whole packages from us instead of having to look elsewhere.
    fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. SmartBazar.PK is considered as the most important store for home shopping in Pakistan. It contains all of the items which are possibly required in a household. Clearance sales are also held at this site each now and then. Aside from home home equipment different items like watches, perfumes, cameras and tablets are available. There are tremendous saver deals, monthly high sellers and contemporary arrivals supplied at their homepage. Buy tights for women Online in Pakistan At SmartBazar.Pk.


    ReplyDelete
  14. You may like a store in particular because of the design and style of womens clothing but what would get you really irritated is the fact that you could not find the clothing of your size. Undergarments, Shoe, Bags & Luggage, Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. All kind of pakistani Brands

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template