Sunday 23 October 2016

Beauty Product Review: Pond's BB+ Cream



Here I am with another Beauty Product Review. Last review I did was of Bioderma - Best Makeup Remover . Pond's is famous for best makeups. And Yes, I too trust pond's but only in BB+ Cream because apart from Cream I apply no- makeup. 

Let's scroll down and read my review on BB+ Cream.


The Product Claims:

  1. Instant natural glow on outside.
  2. Lightens your skin and spots from inside.
  3. Even skin tone.
  4. With SPF 30 for sun protection.
  5. No clogging of pores.
  6. Light, non- oily texture.

I Say:


I agree! Talking about my experience, it makes my skin glowing. It is light in color and matches with my skin tone. So, I am happy with it for this point.


Yes, it naturally lighten my skin. So, if you want glow on your skin, you can go for this cream.


It evens my skin tone and it looks natural. But I can still see some imperfections on my skin. This means a little low coverage.


No. For my skin, this is not true for me. It never works on me for sun protection. Instead, it makes my skin oily in heat and make me sweat more and more and more.


Yes, clogging pore is a serious problem for skin but since I am using this cream, I won't count it as my problem at all.


For my skin type, It's oily and not as light as it claims. I don't know about your skin type but if you have dry/red skin than this point won't work for you either (Maybe, luck can count).

Usage Instructions: 

  • Use every morning on cleansed skin. It's light texture makes it suitable for use. 
  • Smooth cream over entire face and gently spread it until the color blends well with your natural skin tone.
  • Retouch as needed throughout the day.
Note: These instructions are from pond's (You can get these on the back of the pack)


I would suggest you to consult your dermatologist before getting your hands on it because every person has different skin type and different skin demand.


 BB+ In A Nutshell:

Clinically proven to lighten skin tone. It reduces dark spots but not completely hide them. Glides perfectly. Low coverage. It is affordable Rs 125 for 18 gms. It only comes in one shade which is might be an issue for some dark skin tones. But over all it is better than all the BB creams because it is BB+ You can buy it from local markets near to your comfort zones.



That was my over all experience with Pond's . If you liked my review, do tell in the comments below! 

Any Queries? DM me here. or e-mail me on this address


Thank you for reading,

Bazigah Murad x

15 Statements:

  1. I have never tried BB creams before I usually either use my full coverage foundation or just sunscreen.
    I'm now considering BB creams as another option for those days I'm on the run and don't want to put foundation.
    Seems like you had an overall good experience with pond's bb cream apart from it being oily. Unfortunately I might try another BB cream because Pond only have one shade that doesn't match my skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having only one shade is definitely a Con of Pond's BB+ . I don't know about your skin tone so I cannot prefer any other BB cream.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the review. I have just run out of my current BB cream and want to try another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try it for sure. Apart from being oily, it's so good actually!

      Thank you for the comment Unknown,
      Bazigah x

      Delete
  3. I have seen this product in stands...but never tried this...with a soaring heat for 40-45 degrees in the place I live...SPF 40-50 is must....as you said it is greasy when applied...it may not suit for my skin tone...anyways...well written review....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lubna! Yes, it's a little greasy but why don't you give it a try?

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Bazigah Murad x

      Delete
  4. I love BB creams. I tried the Garnier and Maybelline and they were fine with my skin type. I have an oily skin so I guess this one might not suit me though. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Momzlinked, I didn't tried Garnier's and Maybelline's yet. I will surely give it a try.

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Bazigah x

      Delete
  5. I've never tired anything ponds, really my granny loves this brand. Hmmm need a new bbcream, I love the garnier one but maybe I will try this out. Thank you for sharing :) (www.beautywithzainy.com and www.spicyfusionkitchen.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Zainab :) I am sure, like your granny, you'll also love this brand.

      Delete
  6. I've tried BB creams but every one has felt greasy to me, maybe I'll try this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it as I did!

      Thanks for stopping by Diana,
      Bazigah x

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the review. I have never tried Bb cream before but now I am interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my pleasure :-)

      Thanks for stopping by,
      Bazigah x

      Delete
  8. I didn't know there was a BB+ cream I've only heard of BB and CC creams. This makes me want to do some more research

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template