Tuesday 15 November 2016

HOW TO: Take Your Extra Care This Winter



A Big Hello To All My Readersss! 😋😋😋

After a long vacation, I am again here with a new post just according to the season WINTERRR!!😍😍😍 As I have already told you guys about my love for this season, I decided to keep WINTERS as my theme for two months i.e November and December. Yes, I am too very excited. 😎😎

I just saw the Inserting Emoji Option on the Blog and I cannot express my happiness right now because I love using emojis and my conversation is never ever completed without them, so what's better than that? 😅😅😅 

In this post, I would be telling about the tips which can be really useful for you this winter so let's get started by scrolling down:

1. Moisturize After Wards:


I feel so bad for what I did to the spelling Of *Moist* in the picture but I am Sorry for that.

Find an ointment moisturizer that's oil based and try using it after every wash. Keep a small sized bottle of your skin demanding moisturizer lotion in your purse or bag or anything you take when going out. Go for an oil-based rather than a water-based solution, as it’s more likely to help your skin retain moisture in the winter. Mostly the night lotions are oil based so depend mostly on them.

2. Humidify:


Consider installing a humidifier in your home, particularly in your bedroom, to put moisture back into the air and help prevent your skin from drying out. Place several small humidifiers throughout your home; they help disperse the moisture more evenly. Humidifiers are the best way to keep your skin moist.

3. Just Add Honey:



To soften stubborn dry patches on rough elbows and knees, opt for a rich, hydrating scrub. Even famous makeup artists and dermatologists use mixture of honey and sugar to keep their body parts a little moist. It will definitely help you keeping your core warm and light.

4. Sun Screens Are The Savior:


Not only in Summers, Sun Screens are the  most beneficial treatment for your skin for all the seasons. Winter sun can still damage your skin from inside because it is combined with little snow glares in winters so don't you go out without applying the saviors. Use it more frequently for better results again and again.

5. Protect:



Wear gloves and socks whenever you go out even from your room. Avoid wearing wet gloves and socks. These can be harmful. Wearing scarves and sun screens when going out is the best way to protect yourself in Winters. 

6. Drink More And More And More:



Usually, we see people start taking less water in winters as compared to the summer season. But this is not right. Remember, skin needs hydration from inside in Winters so taking more and more water is useful. Taking Water with lemon can also be very refreshing and hydrating.


7. Change Your Cleansers:



Change your cleansers because a very very dry season is coming (or has come). Try more moisturizing cleansers and avoid going out without covering your face. After cleansing, don’t leave the skin naked for more than 30 seconds, as this can dehydrate it, leading to increased dryness. Apply a hydrating toner and moisturizer to seal in moisture. 

8. Ban Long Relaxing Warm Baths:



Okay, don't ban but just take out a little time to do it. Sure, soaking in a burning-hot bath feels great after frolicking out in the cold. But the intense heat of a hot shower or bath actually breaks down the lipid barriers in the skin, which can lead to a loss of moisture. So, take warm bath (But for a little time) and apply moisturizer just after doing it. 

These were the tips I was dyeing to share with you all. Many love to all of you reading this.😄😄😄

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

9 Statements:

  1. Yes! Honey on everything! Can you tell I love honey lol. It's soo important to update your regimes for winter time. Jazakillahu khayrn for the reminder ukhti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! My skin gets so dry in the winter so I have to take extra care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try an oatmeal bath. It soothes the dries of skins

    http://www.muslimmommyusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right - people forget to drink enough water during the winter! Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winters too❤
    And these are great tips actually,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just finished Winter here in Australia & your tip on moisturising is a definite! Its amazing subhanAllah how our skin is one of the first signs of the changes in temperature - Fatima xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not know the honey tip for dry patches. I shall try it out. Thank you for the good tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips. I am really bad at moisturising my skin. Really need to get into the habit of doing it regularly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one, really neeeded sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template