Thursday 23 June 2016

Beauty Review: Colossal Kajal


Hey!

My Favourite Makeup :)

I was looking for the stuff to write on,and what I got is my ever favourite makeup:My COLOSSAL KAJAL.To me this kajal is as important as anything for an event.As I don't use makeup but this is important ingredient for making my face look good in any event I go.
  


I started using it on my cousin's advice and got addicted to it.This is seriously what I want to suggest to all.It is available in two colors: Black and Turquoise.But I use the pure black one.My eyes looks pleasing and attractive whenever I apply Maybelline(I use it everywhere I go).To me,no kajal can take its place(I get mean for my kajal).I started using it just three months back when my cousin recommended me and I was immensely shocked to see the results.That really gave me a mini heart attack.Haha,Yes really.She uses it too.

I first used it on my friend's wedding.Everyone complimented my choice.I used it as thick kajal over my eyes but you can also use it as winged eye pencil.Oh yes,both.Three months back I went for the shopping and I saw  the big shop of kajals and eye makeups,so I stopped there and watched the long--very long queue of ladies with kids and some alone asking for COLOSSAL.This kept my view.


The Maybelline was the best sell of the shop.The long queue satisfied me with the brand so I decided to try it once.I used and and felt so right.Its no smudge.Just so smooth and perfect Keep your eyes look best in every way.You can remove it so easily when you're done with your event.No water or chemicals are required to remove it.

What  do you want? Kajal for wedding or eye pencil for shopping? Let Colossal be both! You never wanna let your eyes look terrible before the event goes off so Maybelline Kajal can keep your eyes stunning for 6-7 easily (Just don't rub your eyes). I sometimes get tired and sleep with my makeup on. (Makeup? means My Kajal). I do wake up in the morning,wash my face, spend my day, sleep and repeat. And my eyes? Still so harmless. It contains no harmful effect.



No time for makeup? In a hurry? Getting Late? Apply Colossal and you are done with your makeover.

P.S Kindly feel free to comment your reviews :)

1 Statements:

  1. This does look good and it seems like it's easy to apply too. Yours looks so neat. Wow!

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template