Monday 25 July 2016

A Decorative Jewerlly Organizer



Hey!

Finding jewellery whenever you are going somewhere is a very un-easy feeling.Most of the girls are so fond of wearing jewelleries like whenever they are going somewhere even to the grocery stores,they wear lockets and different jewelleries just for the market.

But these girls are not strange because we find these types of girls more often.But finding your jewellery every time you are going out irritates you and of course the one you are going with.Last night I was checking someone's blog and I found this very useful and decorative thing.

Decorative Jewellery Tray.After reading that blog I organized my jewelry which I use often` in this tray and kept it on my bedside table.From this my room looks more decorative and more girly.

I found this interesting and an easy piece to decorate in my room.Now whenever I am in a hurry I just wear anything from this tray because I have every thing here I use.

I would also suggest you this tray t organize your jewellery and decorate your room as everyone likes 2 in 1 service :D It will help you in many ways like it will help you keeping your jewellery organized after you come late from parties,so you can keep the jewellery right on your side table tray organized.

Now baaayyee..

0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template