Monday 4 July 2016

We Learn From Experiences







Hey My People!


   The saying is true that we all learn from experiences.and I really implemented this saying in my life.Yes,really!For example when I was being pick-pocketed by pick pockets in some shopping mall,this was my experience.And when talking about experiencing food,I love to do that.If you are a big foodie like me then you must know the emotions we feel for the love of food. :D I feel so excited to taste new foods and that's one of my hobby :D

I,yesterday experienced a famous Indian street foood Vada Pav,which was easy and delicious.It is simply a potato dish so not much time is taken to do that and I am a complete potato lover so I was more excited to try it.

When my mother told me to mash the boiled potatoes and it was Roza so it was a little (not that little :( ) difficult for me to do that but Yeah! I did it.I asked mum not to give me aloo work so she gave me work to spread chutney and ketcup inside burger buns.It was easy and I did it very fast.

I asked mum that if I can go and sit on the Iftar so she nodded her head with a big No and told me to wrap besan(Gram flour) over the potato balls so I did as she commanded!It wasn't hard at all and I was done in 5-10 minutes.I and my mum finally sat on the Iftar table just before 4-5 minutes from Iftar. After the Azaan we happily enjoyed the Vada Pav :) It was fun to experience new food.And finally my hard work (I mean my and my mother's) hardwork was paid off Alhamdulillah!

I enjoyed experiencing it.You an also try it.For recipe,go here

This was a little experience of mine :)

0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template