Friday 1 July 2016

How To Maintain Healthy Routine Again After Ramadan


Ramadan is the time when people get no time not because of Ibadat but because of "Der se jagna and der se uthna routine" and unfortunately I am one of those people.Before last night my mother strictly told us to sleep too early like 1:00 am- 1:30 am and prohibited us from moving from bed and I am pure night owl so I was as usual unable to sleep and started thinking different WHYS of life then suddenly I thought about the routine after Ramadan that how to balance it again,and I thought about these of the tips and tricks for maintaining routine: 

Almost all of us go through this syndrome since we are growing up and this mental syndrome is famous all over the teenagers.Some of us do not sleep till sehri and sleep after it but most of us do not sleep even after sehri and that strange. Whereevr I go,how much tired I am I sleep after sehri. And that's becoming usual which is irritating.So if you wanna sleep on the right time try as follows:












Did it help? I think it can so from now your mom will not scold you and you will wake up on time.Below are how to wake up on time :)



Slept well? Okay now just go through some rising early tips :)









I hope it helps you because it really helped me.Now your mother will not be irritated with your strange routine.Hopefully it helps :)











0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template