Wednesday 24 August 2016

DIY Emoji Bookmarks


Hello social people!

I was just bored and there was nothing to post so why not a DIY? (Haha, I post DIYs when I have nothing to post) But DIYs are so helpful that it gives an idea to be creative and when you do it yourself the happiness is so immense.

I came up with this DIY when I was so tired of finding the page I was reading of my novel the previous day. Bookmarks are really useful that you never ever forget what you were reading the other day and funky bookmarks gives cool effect to the boring novel.


Things Required:

  • A yellow colored paper
  • A Glass
  • Scissors
  • Glue Stick
  • Pencil
  • Black Marker

What To Do:


  1. Fold the more than half part of the paper in a triangle shape.
  2. Cut and trash the remaining part (Not that triangle part.)
  3. We will only use that triangle part.
  4. Now, Fold the middle of the upper part like this and stick it: 
  5. Fold the remains of upper part inside 
  6. Paste the both inside. (The 6th step in the collage must be on the 7th and vice versa)


  7. When you stick it inside the result will be like the above picture.
  8. Paste it smoothly and now you would need a glass.
  9. Turn the paper at its back and keep the glass downward.Mark the corners like 
  10. Cut the marked corners carefully.
  11. It must be whole round.Mine is a little curved by mistake (Don't laugh please! It doesn't look that bad)
  12. Take a Black Marker and make the emoji you like *.* 


  13. I made the Kissing Emoji
Kisses for you all! :*



I made this Bookmark picturing some social media holics. I, myself is a big fan of  these mega cute emojis so cuteness and funkiness on the same place.

My favorite one is:
It needs time to draw these so I took the simple one for my bookmark.
What is your favorite emoji? Tell me in comments :)

0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template