Saturday 27 August 2016

Product Review: Mustela!







Hello girlies!

Hope you'll are enjoying the life. :) 

A day back Mustela.pk sent me their product samples for the review (Do check their site).
Mustela is a skin care expert for the new borns and mothers to be! 




Mustela products are safe, effective and perfect for the skin of new adorb! It's promises to be the best and so it is. The products are Pareben-free, Phthalate-free and Phenoxyethanol-free


I got the product testers in the super-cute packing which included the samples of:
  • Vitamin Barrier Cream 
  • Hair and body wash + Cleansing gel for baby-child (2 in 1)
  • Massage oil
  • Steletopia (Emollient cream)
I was so excited to test them so I did it on my younger sister's and the Massage oil naturally moisturized her skin.Yes,the skin was so soft to touch.

I was happy to see how the companies like Mustela.pk are bringing a complete package for the care of little adorbs! :) 



I would suggest all the mothers out there to trust a trusted product for you baby's sensitive skin. 

I loved this cream (Is'nt so cute?)



Their products are available worldwide, but in Pakistan you can find these products in the BABY SHOP OUTLETS in KARACHI, LAHORE, and ISLAMABAD.

Check out their Insta page for more @mustelapk :)


 YES, Mustela Really Cares!


2 Statements:

  1. Have been hearing about this brand a lot lately. I'll check it out when I'm in the K town next time.

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template