Saturday 13 August 2016

Independence Day Checklist


Hey! How are you all? Seems nice! :)

Independence day comes and our country becomes green and white :D Isn't? Everywhere are the flags,buntings, and etc..Nothing is more happier than watching little children in small stalls selling badges,flags,Pakistani hats and etc :)

It seems quite  original and patriotic.Just thought about writing something on independence day so sharing with you my Independence Day checklist :) It will make you make your own checklist too (maybe).

Outfit:



Celebrating Independence day with much zeal is no strange thing.I love celebrating it like Eid! :) Being a girl I suggest same zealous in buying clothes,accesories and etc like we do it in Eid. So I added the above outfit in my checklist.I am sure you like it.

This is the combination of green and white. The shirt is whole green but the neck is white.
I will surely explain this dress this dress when I will wear it.I bought it from Khaadi Fabrics and I didn't do the formal green and white flag on the kurti so I can wear it in the other events too.The blue and orange border lines creates a very nice look on the shirt :)

Accessories:


Accessories with an outfit are must so I added:
  • A Ring
  • A Band
  • Grip
  • Crown
  • Badges
  • A Hair Band
That's all for the accessories. I will go with the green nail paint with a white polka dots on it or I will figure out the new designs while applying but the current idea is the polka dots design.

 Heels:

Wearing heels is quite unusual for me because I just rely upon heels so this time I would be wearing heels again :D But the point is I didn't decided the heels yet :( I thought of buying a new one but seeing my mum's red face I quit the idea.So I am still figuring out about what I will wear for my feet.


     Are you done with your Independence day shopping? Why not yet? Do it co'z it's tomorrow!!





2 Statements:

  1. I was so much excited for the Independence day but all of it faded down because I am not in the country at the moment so there is no reason to celebrate it here all alone. Great check list! Will do good for those currently celebrating Jashn e Azadi in the country.

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fatima! I really feel sad for you :( Next time In sha Allah when you'll be here, we will celebrate it together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template