Monday 8 August 2016

DIY Party Poppers



After each blog I share  very simple and creative DIYs with you.And I get excellent response on those DIYs Alhamdulillah! So I hope you will like my very new craft or DIY I am sharing right now!


Things you'll require are:
  • Tissue Paper Tube
  • A Balloon
  • Scissors
  • Colored Papers
  • Tape
Done with collecting things? Now get to the steps :)

STEPS: 
  1. Cut the balloon in a way that only a quarter of it remains!
  2. Cover the end of tissue roll tube with the more than half part of balloon.
  3. Tape It!
  4. Wrap any Wrapping Paper around the tube to make it look effective.
  5. Now take the colored papers and cut it into small squares.











                       6. The Popper is ready to pop!! Just put the pieces into party popper,it must go under till the balloon end and Pop!!



Hold the balloon from the end tightly and leave it without wasting a second :) Isn't it so easy? Party around with these poppers and enjoy! :)




Did you like this idea? If Yes,Then don't forget to comment! :) I need your comments to grow my blog more :)


    ENJOY THE PARTY!! 



0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template