Thursday 29 June 2017

Beauty Product Review: GARNIER Light & Radiant Fairness Face Wash


Hey Glitteries!

Hope you all are shining as ever! We're just done with Eid in here and I'm extremely Happy writing the post because it's a revieww!
Honestly I love reading and writing reviews, because you always get to know about something new in town. Today, I'll be reviewing GARNIER'S LIGHT AND RADIANT FAIRNESS FACE WASH.
Garnier is a mass market cosmetics brand of French cosmetics company L'OrΓ©al. It produces hair care and skin care products.


PACKAGING:

I asked my mum to buy me a face wash which would help in removing tan from my skin because due to my college, tan has become the part of my skin and I'm the only one at home freaking out the most on skin tan. So, my mum bought me this in a cute couple packaging for His and Her and my brother took the His one while I was given this yellow and white tube. Apologies for no picture of the pack because my mum threw it before I asked her to keep it for my review. Yes, mums are so fast. Moreover, I bought a mini tube instead of a giant one. It is available in 50ml and 100ml sizes. This one is travel friendly so I bought this one.




TEXTURE AND COLOR: 

I was so very excited to use it because Garnier has been serving us with the best products so literally I was so ready to try it out. The texture is thick and the color is bit towards white with a little touch of transparent. One drop would be enough for a face because it's texture is quite thick and spreadable (if it's a word).  So, in this way, it can last long more than you actually thought. 





THE PRODUCT CLAIMS:



It promises you to cover all the impurities and even complexion. It has a pure Lemon Essence which removes dullness of the skin due to sun exposure. It clarifies your skin and gives it  a soothing effect.


MY TAKE: 

Unfortunately, the product didn't come out the way I thought it would because it claims to even complexion and remove tan from the skin which it didn't do. I would rate it 2.5/5 based on the packaging and other pros. It can be your partner if you want a clear skin for a time being like for 1-2 hours. Otherwise, I won't recommend you if you're looking for some tan removing face wash.

YOU CAN BUY IT ONLINE AT Saloni.pk

Hope you liked the review. Keep glittering!


If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I would love to hear from you! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ


Thanks For Reading,

Bazigah Murad xx

0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template