Saturday 17 June 2017

Makeup Brands To Rely On This Eid


Hey Gals,

Hope you're doing good today because I am really happy today and I don't know why maybe because we should be happy all the time and in every situation as it makes our haters jealous. Let's admit we all have haters. Like, we're surrounded by the people who don't like us to be what we are but we should always be what we want ourselves to be. So spirit high and drag down to to learn about some brands, some makeup brand you should rely on this Eid! Yes, you should!

Eid is on our doorstep and guess what? I haven't done my shopping yet which is my bad. For makeup, I don't have much but I love to spend on it. Maybe because I'm a little younger for makeup or what ever the reason is, I STILL LOVE MAKEUP. Who doesn't? 

1. Medora:



As a toddler, my mum used to apply me nail paint of this brand and they were absolutely adorable. And I'm sure you'll fall in love with their wide range of lipsticks. Old Is Gold you know!


2. Swiss Miss: 



Swiss Miss cosmetics is ever green. The cosmetics are always trending because of their really really good collection. 

3. Masarrat Misbah:



Masarrat Misbah Makeup is one of the best makeups in Pakistan and is a well known one. The prices are reasonable. Not too expensive or too less. Yes, you can easily rely on this brand for your makeup this Eid. It's offering the best. Stop Drooling now! 

4. Sweet Touch Cosmetics:



Sweet Touch has already been doing great in the market since came into existence. I can say that it's under rated but this Eid, you can buy the best from them. Yes, they have got the class!

5. Luscious Cosmetics:



The name says it all! Okay, so their liners are not extra ordinary but i must say they have got the best lipsticks. Girls, what are you waiting for? Their lipsticks must be on your wish list.

6. Urban Decay Cosmetics:




Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. Feminine, dangerous and fun, it appeals to women who relish their individuality and dare to express it. They've been shaking the industry for over 20 years!

7. Cover Girl:




Woah!! I LITERALLY LOVE THIS BRAND.  You've got to look into these beauties. They offer wide range of beauty products and the tips too. So, How about 2 in 1? 

Note: Click on the name of the brand to reach the website

That's all for today. So, who's shopping from these?
Bye x


If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋

I would love to hear from you! 😃😃


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

1 Statements:

  1. To be honest, I've heard about only one brand before, you got my curious in this post - especially the last brand sounds interesting :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template