Tuesday 16 August 2016

Shopping Review: Imtiaz Super Market (Gulshan e Iqbal Branch)



Hello!

Have you ever went to super store for your household shopping? I never till my parents took me to Imtiaz Super Market for household shopping.Even I like shopping but only for myself. (I know it's mean ) but household shopping is not my kind of thing.

But when I went to ISM I was left to think why I don't like household shopping? Yes, Really! 
Besides it's other branches, I really enjoyed this one because it's much bigger and relaxing.

I enjoyed the visit so thought of reviewing it.The staff didn't allow to take me any pictures so I was unable to! (I was shy on telling them that I am a blogger).
As I heard about it that its over-crowded,I was not willing to go but I am very very true that when I went,it wasn't that crowded!

There are accelerators, elevators and separate sliders for people with trolleys. The experience was good and really enjoyed shopping :-)

Parking:

When the market was newly opened people were really in dellima of traffic due to the very long parking (Gulshan e Iqbal is a very busy road) but they really sorted out the problem so efficiently and I must appreciate that. The parking was quite simple but a little far! No worries,we must lose something to get something but what are we losing here? Nothing but a little of our energy :D

The Market is based on 3 levels.The basement,Ground floor and the 1st floor so let's read it respectively.

Basement:

The basement is the main level of ISM. It mostly consist of  electronics, utility items, crockery, groceries, kids section and food section.

The best point there is that electronics are available there at very low prices I must say Imtiaz is all over famous for its low price selling than the actual. I saw many people taking electronics with them.Who would not want everything available on the same place? I hear no voice.
The food section was so yummy!! Every kind of snacks were available which made my mouth drooling.The staff members were helping alot. The good thing is that there are banners at every section which  made people reach their thing easily.

Ground Floor:

The Ground Floor consists frozen items like meat, chocolates and etc The Ground Floor also includes all the bakery items, Pharmacy and the checkout too.There are more than 25 checkout counters in IMS.

The medicines are available in very suitable rates which made my mother buy whole pharmacy (Haha, not that much ).I loved being there and really enjoyed the visit in a centrally air-conditioned place.Not everything is managed perfectly but 75% of the place is managed outstandingly and I hope they will keep working hard to manage the remaining 25% .

1st Floor: 

It mainly consisted of clothes, cosmetics and jewellery. I didn't go there, only my mother went so I was unable to see it myself but my mother told it's beautifully decorated and everything is available there so I believed her :-) 

So, that was my experience :) If you live in Karachi, You must go and have a experience there and do tell me if you liked the place or not!



0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template