Friday 14 July 2017

07 Cool Drinks To Cheer You Up This Summer



Hey, 

So, i finally took out sometime from my lazy routine to write this post which is so yummy that I couldn't wait to write. You know, I've been writing makeup and fashion posts since last couple of days so to change my mood I switched to food category which is our favorite, I know.

June and July are the hottest months of the year so drinking something cool always cheer you up in this hot mornings. Just stepped out my lazy mode and here I am with the delicious post


1. Minted Iced Tea

Tea is favorite. Be it hot or cold. To prevent the hot weather, I chose Iced Tea instead of the hot yummy one. Here is what you need:




 You can use any flavored tea bag instead of orange pekoe.

2. Blue Berry Lemonade




 3. Strawberry Coconut Cream Soda




 4. Strawberry Lemonade




5. Pina Colada Smoothie




6. Tropical Smoothie




7. Water Melon Cooler





Isn't such a mouth watering post? I am sure you're gonna enjoy these drinks so much. See you in the next post. Till then, BAAAAYEEE.

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋

I would love to hear from you! 😃😃


Thanks For Reading,

Bazigah Murad xx

1 Statements:

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template