Sunday 29 January 2017

2 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie



Hola! 
  
Hope you all are good and fresh unlike me who is becoming lazy every another morning. As my studies are getting harder and harder and as the exams are approaching nearer I have to give my studies a required time so I am sorry for updating the posts not daily. 

I am always like thinking to make my self something delicious whenever I am hungry, which needs no extra efforts so what I find most easy is the MICROWAWE MUG BROWNIE.
Chocolate is everyone's (mostly) love and chocolate brownie just doubles the love. It requires just small ingredients which can  easily be available at home or at your nearby stores. 

"Few ingredients, Perfect for late night munchies, This is a brownie made in the microwave."



Okay, so here's what you need↓↓

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 egg
  • 4 table spoons of sugar
  • 2 tablespoons of oil (flavorless oil i.e canola oil/sunflower oil/coconut oil)
  • 1 tablespoon of flour
  • 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
  • 14 TB of vanilla extract
METHOD:
  1. In a microwavable mug, mix well the egg, sugar, flour ,oil, cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
  2. Microwave for 40 seconds at 700 Watts (45-60 at 1200 Watts) Timings may vary a/c to your microwave.
  3. Serve warm it with icing sugar garnish, chocolate chips on it or with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Note:
Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.


So, this is all for today! 

If you're not yet following me on Instagram, do it for daily interesting posts and stories. Like Us On Facebook too and shower some love. Here's my Twitter account to follow!😋😋😋

I would love to hear from you! 😃😃


Thanks For Reading,
Bazigah Murad xx

0 Statements:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template