Saturday 10 September 2016

Beauty Product Review: BIODERMA



Howdy readers!

I am one of those girls who apply no makeup and love to keep everything natural and simple. But when I got the products from BIODERMA for review, I couldn't resist without applying makeup ( It is kind of funny, I know :D) But seriously that was such a rare moment for me.

The product samples I got were cute.
  • 3 Bottles of Sensibio H2O
  • 3 tiny tubes of Photoderm 
The first I used was the Sensibio H2O. Keep scrolling :)

Sensibio H2O:

It is the 3 in 1 Cleanser:
  • Exceptional cleansing and makeup removing power
  • Soothes skin
  • Refreshes skin
I have always been honest about every product I reviewed, so to be very honest it is magical to me. When I applied makeup and then removed it just to test this product, I was a little surprised. I can say this is my no. 1 makeup remover. It is hypoallergic and paraben-free. 

Directions For Use:
I was given the beauty samples with complete instructions for each. 

Soak a cotton/pad then cleanse and remove the make-up from the face and eyes. Repeat until the cotton pad comes away clean. Dry the skin by tapping it gently. It doesn't require Rinsing.



This product is available 3-size bottles.
100 ml
250 ml
500 ml

Key Points:
  1. Perfect for almost every skin type
  2. Water resistant
  3. Fragrance-free
  4. Balanced naturally
  5. Preserves the smoothness
  6. My favorite

Photoderm:


I got total 3 tubes in the small pouch. I didn't use these yet, so I can't provide you the perfect review. 



The Product Says:
It defences naturally from the sun. It is long lasting.

These photoderms are available in 3 types:
  • AKN MAT SPF 30 ( For oily, combination and acne-prone skin-type )
  • MAX CREME SPF 100 ( For normal to dry skin )
  • SPOT 50+ ( For skin suffering from spots and scars )
  1. It prevents photo- aging
  2. Protect the skin's cells
  3. Activates the skin's natural immune defences against UV rays
Direction For Use:
Several times a day- when exposed to a sun. Apply evenly before exposure. Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing, and playing sports.


The one, I will truly recommend you all (With all my heart) is the Sensibio H2O. I am sure you'll not be disappointed. But, must consult your dermatologist. This is the must-have product.

Moreover, I had a fun experience with Bioderma. For me, probably no make-up remover is better!


Do check out their website for more :)



Bye ladies!



3 Statements:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world =) Well written review and nyc photos . Keep it up =)

    www.beautorgeousworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a warm welcome with your beautiful comment!

      Delete
  2. I have heard great stuff about the makeup remover from bioderma.. as a beauty blogger, I have yet to try it out... thankyou for sharing. Well done. 😙

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template