Wednesday 7 September 2016

Why Should You Start Blogging?


Just got a quick idea of sharing this with you all. For me, blogging is becoming the very very important part of my daily routine. I can't spend a day without checking my blog pageviews, instagram and facebook likes, my  tweet loves and all! I just love blogging.

So, this is the blog about WHY SHOULD YOU START BLOGGING?
Drag down folks, There is much more down for you.

There is a Heading which is:

YOU SHOULD START IF:

1. You Have Writing Skills

So, if you have great writing skills and you believe that you can write 1 or 2 paragraphs in a some-how professional way than you are a born- blogger. Because Blogging doesn't really mean Article Writing. It just requires 1 or 2 paragraphs in each blog unlike articles which require 1 to 2 pages for a topic so, erase the concept that you have to fill many pages to review a thing or write a blog. 

2. You Are Interested


The main essence required for blogging is your Interest. If you have great writing skills but you are not interested in blogging instead you want to become a writer, novelist or anything apart from blogging than you can never go with this stuff well. But But But, if you are interested in telling others about the products you used than you can blog it and make your self social.

3. You Can Uphold Consistency

If you want to blog but you have no time for that or if you are a blogger but you aren't posting your blogs with consistency than there is no use of that blogging. If you have time, you are free or you have nothing to do than there is no better way to busy yourself. You should start blogging if you are free even only for 2-3 hours per day. Blogging doesn't require much time and you can blog anything like you shopped? Blog it! you used a product? Blog It! You changed your shampoo? Blog it! YES YES! You can blog anything related to social life.



4. You Are A Good Reader


If you are a BIBLIOPHILE (like me) than what are you waiting for? Do it! If you like to read reviews, if you love magazines or anything you love to read than start blogging because you would know what people love to read and you will be ready to face all the hardships waiting for you in the blogging journey. 

5. You Are A Social Person


Social Media fans face many many disadvantages of their favoritism but no one would have told you that being a Social Media holic, you can make your career. Just start blogging if you can share it everywhere around the globe with the people you know and don't know.  Blogging is the best (bestest)  way to interact people socially. If you are a social person than you'd love how people admire you and your posts around the globe (like I do). I think it is the best way to know people even from another country, speaking different languages. I am sure, you'd love it.

When I started blogging which is just two months before, I didn't know that I can write a single line for a blog and share it with many people confidently but when I did, I was self- esteemed that I can do that and I am sure, one of you all reading this have the qualities of blogger which can be enhanced if you are ready for this.


 You want to be a blogger? Be it.


Till than Bye to you :)

Bazigah Murad 


(Drag down to comment!)

4 Statements:

  1. Starting a blog is the best decision I've ever made. It actually makes me feel productive and it has become a hobby which I enjoy a lot. And I agree completely with this post. Blogging is seriously the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so true Minhal. Thankyou for stopping by :) I am really grateful that you liked my post. I, too enjoy blogging so much.
      Keep reading and keep commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing post <3

    beautybyayeshaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template