Monday 19 September 2016

Tips For Healthy And Beautiful Skin

MERHABA,

Missed me? I know you did :D

After veryy busy Eid holidays, I welcome you back to my blog, people. This Eid brings so much work with dher saara gosht so yes, it was busy more than fun. 

Today the post is about one of the most popular problems in girls. But "Every problems has a solution". I am here with the solution today! 


TIPS FOR HEALTHY SKIN:

I know how it feels when your skin is ruined just due to some carelessness but don't you worry, drag down to read how you can maintain your healthy skin in a beautiful way.



Avoid Junk Food!

What? 
Like seriously?
Nooo!!




It is difficult to eat ghaans phoons instead of your ever favourite junk food and domestic snacks. But every time, greens are not only the healthy food. Dark chocolates, potatoes, walnuts, beans, yougurt, oatmeals are too very healthy for you and your skin.




*Yawns*

But remove your makeup first!
*dead*




Have you ever woke up like this your life? Certainly not! But apart from that, you must remove your makeup before you sleep because if you don't do it, harmful toxins enter your skin and damages the skin. Coming late from an event isn't a problem but sleeping with your makeup on is a problem!



*Buys makeup remover*

after days of using,
OMG my skin ruined!
 WHY DO YOU DO IT TO ME ONLY?






Choose make-up removers, face wash, beauty soaps, according to your skin. Every one has a different skin- demand so be very choosy in buying the makeup remover. Let me suggest you a good makeup remover almost for all skin types.
BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O. You can read my review here.



Let me apply this one.
This one is new, I should buy this.
OMG This looks cute, I must try this one.






Using tons of creams on your skin just to look a little fair leads to excess damage to your skin. Because every cream contains different kind of chemicals and CHEMICAL1+CHEMICAL2+CHEMICAL100= *BOOM*








Sun- screen is the most right way for a healthy skin. Going out is no unusual so apply sun screen whenever you go out even to the nearby street. Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from getting puffy and ajeeb kaali si!






Girls are night-owls almost all but for healthy skin every time you wake up, taking sleep of right amount is necessary.
Read my blog on HOW TO SLEEP EARLY



Always use use moisturizers or cleansers before you apply makeup because it makes an extra layer for your makeup so makeup does not damage your skin.





Tired of writing, seriously!
But I wouldn't mind being tired writing for you :)

So, keep commenting, keep reading and keep loving me and my blogs :)

Have a great time!

Bazigah Murad

8 Statements:

  1. Makeup remover is such an essential thing in my life now. I've heard lots of good reviews about Bioderma but didn't get a chance to use it yet. Using Garnier at the moment. This was a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read. Thank you for sharing. You are right about healthy eating habits improving your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the animations. Gifs right? I wish i could actually apply these to my life. Who knows maybe i could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful tips...animated gif images are making the post more dearer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your GIFs are hilarious! They always make me chuckle! I really need to keep on top of moisturising - my skin really takes a beating during winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't wear make up so don't have to worry about that..but yes a healthy diet, water and sleep really helps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this!
    We take care of so many things in our daily life but we forget to take care of our skin.
    Mosturizing is always a good option ❤
    Thankyou for writing this❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. One I really need to do right now is sleep more 😄. It's less of a choice for me though. Just end up sleeping less because my kids wont sleep

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!
Much love,
xx

 
That Girl Glamorously Glitter Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template